Choose the investment options that best suit your personal needs
The IUOE Local 30 Annuity Fund provides eligible Local 30 members with a way to invest in their future. As a Local 30 member and participant in the Annuity Plan, you choose the investment options that best suit your personal needs. Learn more about the Annuity Plan by reviewing the Local 30 Annuity Fund Summary Plan Description and the Fidelity Booklet below.
Group Legal Services
You and your spouse become eligible for coverage under the Group Legal Services plan after you have completed 30 days of consecutive active employment.
You receive 10 hours of free legal advice or representation within 12 months. If you use the Group Legal Services plan for more than 10 hours in a year, you are responsible for paying all legal fees.
The Plan’s Legal Provider can help you with such matters as:
- General Consultation;
- Advice, but not representation, in criminal matters;
- Legal advice and research;
- Drafting of simple wills and trust agreements;
- Purchase and/or sale of personal residence (including house closings).
Certain legal matters are not covered. For example:
- Employer disputes
- Suits involving the Union or any of its related benefit trust funds;
- Proceedings between eligible Local 30 members or their families
- Personal injury and damage claims;
- Traffic violations.
Before using the Group Legal Plan, you must contact the Fund Office to have your meeting with a lawyer pre-approved.
When you use your Group Legal Services benefits and retain a lawyer, you enter into an attorney-client relationship with the law firm that partners with Group Legal Services.
- All information between you and your lawyer is confidential.
- The Local 30 Group Legal Services Fund, the Union, or the Benefits Trust Fund will never receive knowledge of your legal proceedings without your consent.
- When contacting the Fund Office, only give general information about your matter.
New York Headquarters
16-16 Whitestone Expressway
Whitestone, NY 11357
391 Norwich-Westerly Road
North Stonington, CT 06359